Guardrisk's volume division offers clients the opportunity to earn additional revenue by partnering with Guardrisk to sell customised, branded short-term insurance products to their customer base.
We help clients develop insurance solutions that provide a strategic competitive advantage. We also assist clients to expertly manage the process through system and claim reviews and detailed statistical analysis of underwriting results; enabling participation in a significant additional revenue stream flowing from profitable underwriting results.
Products best suited for this solution include:
- Motor insurance (motor car, motor cycle, LDV, caravan or trailer)
- Credit life and credit shortfall
- Deposit protector
- Accidental death benefit and permanent disability cover
- Car hire insurance
- Credit protection insurance
- Subscription fee/premium waivers
- Electronic equipment cover
- Personal liability cover
- Excess waivers
- Retrenchment and redundancy cover
- Temporary and permanent disability cover
- Cell phone insurance
- Goods in transit cover
These products are ideal for employers, affinity groups and organizations who provide high volume, branded insurance products to employees, members and their customers.