We are sorry that you’ve needed to visit our complaints page in the first place, but we are committed to resolving your problem.
The most effective way of submitting your complaint is by completing a form in one of the three areas below. This form will automatically be logged into our complaints system, which guarantees that you will be contacted within 24 hours, with a specified timeline for dealing with your issue.
Should you prefer to call or email us, please use the numbers and email addresses indicated on our Contact page.
Treating Customers Fairly
Guardrisk subscribes fully to the principles of the Treating Customers Fairly framework and endorses all of its six outcomes. We are a client centric business that puts clients at the heart of everything we do. It is our intention to ensure that you are treated fairly at all times and we appreciate any feedback to ensure that we continue to meet the Outcomes of the Treating Customers Fairly framework. Please submit a complaint if you feel that:
- products and services sold to you did not meet your needs;
- you were not provided with clear and easy to understand information;
- you were not kept informed or updated throughout your dealings with us or our stakeholders;
- you were not provided with suitable and correct advice;
- you did not receive good or sufficient service from us or our stakeholders; or
- you found it difficult to communicate with us or our stakeholders when switching providers, submitting a claim or lodging a complaint.